Tuesday 8 May 2012


James and the Giant Peach- an Adventure!
James and the Giant Peach is an adventure that will never be forgotten!! It has wonderful characters that bring life to the book. James lives with 2 aunts who despise him ( as his parents were eaten by a rhino ) James refers to his aunts as “you disgusting little beast” and all other names that you could not imagine. A  mysterious man gives James magical seeds that have the best powers known to man. By mistake James tripped and dropped the seeds…. Something mysterious happened, something grew, something that killed his aunts and rolled away into James mysterious adventures.. read the book to find out how James gets trapped in the middle of the sea, gets surrounded by sharks and meets the most amazing, but weird creatures….. a definite 10 out of 10 for this book

Lauren C, Jade B and Kiara J 6-S 

5 comments:

  1. I loved this book I think that it is the best Roald Dahl book I have ever read and I have read them all!!!Ten out of ten for sure.........My mom and I loves this book we call it "the big peach".

    kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not one of my best books I have read many Roald Dahl books and I have to say i do not like it.But everyone should atleast read it and see how you like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexa f
    I quite I like it and I enjoy reading it.It is a cool book

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to read this book it sounds fantastic



    Kelsey L

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this book. Roald Dahl is a great author.

    Jesse D

    ReplyDelete